Before we leave the site on both days you will all be required to show the instructors your kit. No kit: no activity. You need to bring with you the following items, plus any activity specifics.
- Enough clothes for activities and for in the evening. Based on recent weather it will be cool some might say cold so bring a few spare layers
- Eat Kit – tea towel, cup / mug, bowl, knife, fork and spoon.
- Something to sleep in, on and under (sleeping bag, tent and carrymat)
- A chair to sit on.
- Wash kit – soap, towel, toothbrush and paste.
- Sun cream,
- Sealable plastic bag for any medication with name on it,
- Drinks bottle,
- A torch as the nights are now drawing in.